I started Absolute Pool Care after earning my Bachelors degree in Business Administration. My education helped me develop a strong work ethic and the passion to provide quality results.
Before my degree, I worked as a swimming pool lifeguard, where I learned the basics of water chemistry and gained a through understanding of excellent customer service.
I continued my swimming pool experience as a general manager where I trained and supervised the art of facility management.
Finally, I became a Pool Mechanic where I independently handled all aspects of pool maintenance for 15 community swimming pools that ranged in size from 85,000 to 325,000 gallons.
I balanced a comprehensive, self-developed work schedule, with tasks such as:
- preventive maintenance and repairs
- established working relationships with contractors
- supervised seasonal maintenance employees
- effectively managed the pool maintenance budget;
- kept timely and accurate maintenance logs and filed regular reports
- provided safety, cleanliness, and customer service recommendations for every pool directly to Aquatics Director.
The skills that I developed before starting my business is one of the reasons my customers love my business!
I developed this website for two reasons:
- To improve the communication with my customers. When communication is improved, service is improved.
- To generate business and to improve swimming pool service in Orange County, California.